Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift (Mon-Fri)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join our Distribution Center team! We are Caleres, a global
footwear company with brands that fit people's lives. We are
ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to
feel greatfeet first!
You'll work in a fast-paced, fun, team environment, providing
high attention to detail to meet production goals.
Location: Cal 1 - 8985 Merrill Avenue, Chino, CA
Why join our team?
- Department Safety - responsible for following all safety
guidelines. With a strong emphasis on: Lock-out Tag-out, Fall
protection, OSHA compliance.
- Coordinate the activities of maintenance, PIV, facilities and
grounds maintenance contractors.
- Perform mechanical and electrical repairs on equipment with
warehouse distribution systems.
- Perform equipment diagnostics / repairs of motor control
systems, forklifts, scanners and building systems
- Design, oversee, and assist in the installation of electrical
circuits per applicable codes
- Ability to develop and utilize PLC logic for trouble shooting /
- Ability to develop and / or perform welding and
- Perform PMs, repairs and overhauls on all associated equipment.
Identify damaged or defective equipment and repair in a timely
- Detect safety hazards and plan/organize safe solutions and
provides department training.
- Coordination of third-party specialist contractors.
- Routine testing of fire sprinkler systems, basic grounds
maintenance, periodic training / retraining / certification as
- Able to work 2nd Shift 3:00pm-11:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- Obtain and maintain a PIV (powered industrial vehicle) licenses
to operate all PIV equipment associated with the warehouse within
90 days of employment.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- 1 -5 years mechanical and electrical repair experience
- Proficient in the operation and utilization of various test and
- Experience with conveyance systems preferred
- Ability to obtain a PIV (powered industrial vehicle) license
within 90 days
- Ability to perform welding and fabrication
- Familiar with and / or experienced with Building Management
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without an
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our
ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves
and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company
should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable
curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the
- New associates must be in good standing in order to be
eligible. Associates hired via staffing agencies are not eligible
at this time.
Keywords: Caleres, Ontario , Maintenance Technician II - 2nd Shift (Mon-Fri), Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!