Foodservice Sr Tech
Company: Tech 24
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Tech-24 is a full-service commercial kitchen equipment repair
company. We provide complete foodservice equipment maintenance and
repair services for restaurants, QSRs, convenience stores,
retailers, coffee shops, and concessions operations; specializing
in commercial cooking, refrigeration, and HVAC equipment. We are a
nationwide company, headquartered in Greenville, SC with local
branches located coast to coast. Do you have what it takes to be a
Technician for the 2nd largest commercial service repair company in
The Commercial Sr Foodservice Technician is responsible for
driving a company vehicle to and from customer sites to
troubleshoot, maintain and repair commercial kitchen equipment. The
Technician will also provide excellent customer service and must be
dependable and able to work independently or with little
- Troubleshoots and repairs commercial kitchen equipment.
- Inspects the commercial kitchen equipment and their related
components to ensure safe operation.
- Communicates with customer and branch office regarding status
of repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly
communicated with customers.
- Completes service tickets according to procedures.
- Performs manual tasks such as: bending, reaching, standing,
lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs., or maneuvering heavier items with
additional manpower or appropriate devices.
- Tracks truck stock to insure needed parts are stocked on
- Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Tech-24
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and/or new
technicians by being a Company advocate.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, particularly
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Experience of electrical and control circuit knowledge.
- Dependable and able to work independently.
- Standard computer skills.
- Must own industry's standard hand tools.
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, and crawl in tight
- Able to perform on call duty in rotation with your department
(frequency varies with department size).
- Mechanically inclined with a hunger to learn new techniques and
- CFESA certified is a plus.
Benefits Include (but not limited to):
- Top pay for experience
- Company sponsored and manufacturing training, uniforms, cell
phone, and more
- Full benefit package including medical, vision, and dental
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
Tech-24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
For more information about Tech-24 and our career opportunities
visit www.mytech24.com or contact us at 888-774-4950.
Keywords: Tech 24, Ontario , Foodservice Sr Tech, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!