Development Project Manager
Company: ALLIANCE AVIATION SERVICES LIMITED
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Development Project Manager
Location CA - Ontario
Job Code 612
# of openings 1
Hillwood Investment Properties
Hillwood, A Perot company, is a leader in developing and
acquiring high-quality industrial properties across North America
and Europe. From Acquisition and joint ventures to construction and
ongoing property management, Hillwood provides creative and
flexible solutions for its customers and long-term value for its
partners. In addition to deep market knowledge, Hillwood has
demonstrated comprehensive horizontal and vertical development
expertise, from master planning to construction, through more than
146 million square feet of successful development. With a depth of
capital, forward-looking vision, broad experience in public/private
partnerships and a commitment to strong community relationships,
Hillwood reliably delivers straightforward, as well as physically
and financially complex industrial projects that meet the
logistics, distribution and manufacturing demands of evolving
markets. Today, more than 25 million square feet have been
developed and many new jobs created in the Inland Empire
- Seek approval for plans and documents with cities and
- In charge of processing contractor pay applications.
- Serve as point of contact between tenants, consultants,
contractors and internal staff.
- Generate and maintain construction status reports for tenants
and Development Directors.
- Maintain the development checklist and distribute project
schedules using Microsoft Project.
- Prepare and review contractor and consultant proposals,
agreements and contracts.
- Work closely with the marketing/leasing team to determine
allowances, lease language and timing for the completion of
- Participate in weekly project meetings and maintain the
preliminary pricing checklist for any projects.
- Review the pricing of contractor bids, present winning bidder
to tenant for approval and assist in awarding the contract to the
- Distribute plans to company, request pricing, obtain tenant
approval of drawings, coordinate and document changes to
- Analyze, coordinate and process and assist with change orders
and coordinate move-in with tenants.
- Receive and distribute weekly updates on punch list items, and
ensure they are 100% complete before turn-over to Property
- Responsible to pursue and obtain the Certificate of
- Prior to a sale of a building, manage any outstanding work
repair items as required by the agreement, and work with the
general contractor and property management to ensure
- A functional understanding on how to prepare and review
contractor and consultant proposals, agreements and contracts.
- Solid grasp of financial analysis techniques as they apply to
- Effective written and verbal communicator who can operate
within a wide spectrum of internal executives, municipal
authorities, tenant executives, community groups, industry
professionals and brokers.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a
fast moving, demanding and dynamic organization.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a variety of
- Must have the aptitude to efficiently and effectively act as a
liaison between the key team members (Development &
- Must carry act in a professional manner inside of the work
environment as well as outside.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required (preference in real estate,
construction management or engineering).
- 5-12 years of experience in commercial real estate development
and construction with an emphasis on concrete tilt-up industrial
- Experience working with various cities and municipalities to
process plans and documents.
Hillwood is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in
Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status,
veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: ALLIANCE AVIATION SERVICES LIMITED, Ontario , Development Project Manager, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!