Posted on: October 9, 2020
7120 - Ontario - 4100 Inland Empire Blvd, Ontario, California,
91764CarMax, the way your career should be!--
--General Summary:Under general supervision, responsible for
assisting technicians with determining the correct part number(s),
locating parts, receiving parts into inventory, distributing parts
to customers (both internal and external), proper documentation of
all transactions, returning incorrect/defective parts to vendors,
inventory control and maintenance, OSHA/EPA compliance, and--
exceptional customer service.Principle Duties And
- Provide customers (both internal and external) with the correct
part(s) for their vehicle.
- Locate and receive shipment of parts.
- Receive parts into inventory.
- Maintain the parts inventory for neatness, accuracy (cycle
counts), and correct stocking levels.
- Control service supplies to minimize waste.
- Allocate parts in the AutoMation system.
- Return incorrect and/or defective parts to parts vendor or
- Meet all requirements of OSHA/EPA guidelines.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Complete duties as assigned by Leads and Managers.Job
Specifications:Position requires the following pre-requisites and
- Accountable to Associate 1 Competency Model
- Complete Supply Associate Workstation Certifications
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain
- Demonstrate intermediate computer skills , including
- Work with and through other associates and vendors
- Perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working
- Lift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
- Understand numeric filing system.
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with
customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
- Complete CarMax provided training including, but not limited to
new associate training - Operations, KRONOS training, and parts
process specific trainingWorking Conditions:
- Primarily indoor work environment; may include working at times
in noisy and/or inclement weather conditions.
- Requires walking or standing for extended periods of time.
- Wears CarMax clothing (acquired through company) at all times
working in the store.
- Follows all CarMax, O.S.H.A., and EPA standards including the
use of Personal Protective Equipment, and proper waste disposal in
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including Attendance, Asset
Protection, Integrity and Standards of Professional
Appearance.About CarMaxCarMax disrupted the auto industry by
delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience
customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking--around the
way cars are bought and sold--has helped us become the nation---s
largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations
nationwide.Our--amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work
together to deliver iconic customer experiences.--Along the
way,--we help every associate grow their career and achieve their
best, at work and in their community.-- We are recognized for our
commitment to training and diversity and are--one of the FORTUNE
100 Best Companies to Work For--.CarMax is an equal opportunity
employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Upon an applicant's request, CarMax
will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job
Keywords: CarMax, Ontario , Supply Associate, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!