Posted on: March 21, 2020
Position ID: req21161
Sector: BA North America
Functional Area: Supply Chain
Location: RDC, Ontario, 701 Malaga Place, Ontario, CA 91761-8627
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Permanent
The Warehouseclerk is a critical role within the Fairburn Warehouse
and is required to ensurethe accurate and on-time receipt of
inbound loads and outbound customershipments. Responsibilities for
thisrole include collaborating with all departments within the
facility, theElectrolux RDC Advocate Team, Electrolux Sourced
Deployment Team, InternationalTransportation Team and Ryder Load
Planners. This position requires closecommunication with the
operations team to ensure compliance with qualitystandards,
procedures, policies, deadlines, etc., and also helps in
This positionrequires reacting to all management requirements with
a sense of urgency toensure high service levels. This role includes
understanding the inventorylayout within the facility, effective
communication with inbound / outboundclamp operators and carriers
for pick-up and drop-off schedules. This individual will also be
responsible forthe effective use of WMS for the generating of
pick-lists, putaway lists, loadsheets and outbound BOLs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for monitoring merchandise received and shipped
from facility, i.e., shortages as well as overages.
- Create shipping / receiving documents; to include Pick Lists,
Putaway Lists, Load Sheets, BOLs and Packing Slips.
- Responsible for logging in system inbound and outbound
discrepancies, such as wrong product, incorrect quantity and
- Prepare routine reports and file shipping receiving
- Effectively communicate with Front Office clerk when needing to
order office supplies.
- Limits access to receiving / loading dock by unauthorized
- Work in tandem with various departments and maintain flexible
attitude supporting all the work that helps achieving
- Coordinate damaged and defective products and make sure that it
is accounted and handled properly.
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required, College degree preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3-5 years' experience of Shipping / Receiving Office Clerk
- Operational experience is preferred
- Understanding of SAP
- Experience working with variety of WMS Excellent written and
verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task under pressure independently and as part
of the team
- Strong work ethic with a focus on results
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent follow-up
- Creative problem solver, ready to take ownership of assigned
duties in a timely manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP, Warehouse management systems, SAP,
- Flexibility to work standard shifts as well as extended
business hours depending on customer needs
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for
professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer
thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions,
developed in close collaboration with professional users. The
products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers,
washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi,
Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than
60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every
year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of $14.7 billion ($5.1 billion
in North America) and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are
located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is
listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
Keywords: Electrolux, Ontario , RDC Clerk, Other , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!