Plant Human Resources Manager
Company: Niagara Bottling LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2023
At Niagara, were looking for Team Members who want to be part of
achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality
most affordable bottled water.Consider applying here, if you want
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.We offer
competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team
Members.Plant Human Resources ManagerPlans and administers policies
relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing
the following duties personally or through subordinate
- Ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant
- Conducts new employee orientations to foster positive attitude
toward company goals.
- Participates in safety committee, conducts facility
walk-throughs identifying safety issues.
- Works with management and senior HR in appropriate resolution
of employee relations issues.
- Assists in investigations of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness,
compliance and equity within organization.
- Ensures plant is FLSA compliant.
- Assists management in union avoidance activities.
- Conducts training when requested.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance
- Leads monthly Listening Sessions with employees.
- Enters new hire paperwork as well as status changes into HRIS
- Initial review and submission of payroll.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without prior
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 6 Years Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 6 Years Experience in Position
- 4 Years Experience managing people/projects*experience may
include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 10+ Years Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 10+ Years Experience working in Position
- 6 Years Experience managing people/projects*experience may
include a combination of work experience and
educationCompetenciesThis position embodies the values of Niagaras
LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of
- Lead Like an Owner
- Manages a safe working environment, accurately documents safety
related training, and effectively communicates safety
- Provides strategic input and oversight to departmental
- Makes data driven decisions and develops sustainable
- Skilled in reducing costs and managing timelines while
prioritizing long run impact over short term wins
- Makes decisions by putting overall company success first before
- Leads/facilitates discussions to get positive outcomes for the
- Makes strategic decisions which prioritize the needs of the
customer over departmental/individual goals
- Continuously evaluates existing programs and processes, and
develops new initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce
- Creates, monitors, and responds to departmental performance
metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Communicates a clear vision, organizes resources effectively,
and adjusts the strategy as needed when managing change
- Find a Way
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize
- Effectively delegates technical tasks to subordinates
- Works effectively with departments, vendors, and customers to
achieve organizational success
- Identifies opportunities for collaboration in strategic
- Empowered to be Great
- Makes hiring decisions primarily based on culture fit and
attitude, and secondarily based on technical expertise
- Engages in long term talent planning
- Provides opportunities for the development of all direct
- Understands, identifies, and addresses conflict within own team
and between teamsEducation
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other related
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or other related
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: PHR/SPHRForeign Language
- Required: None Required
- Preferred: Native or Bilingual
job is intended to be performed entirely outside of Colorado Any
employment agency, person or entity that submits a rsum into this
career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding
that the applicant's rsum will become the property of Niagara
Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire
that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the
submitting employment agency, person or entity.Employment agencies
that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been
engaged on a search shall submit rsum to the designated Niagara
Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit rsum into
this career site to be eligible for placement fees.Niagara
Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963.
Niagara is a leading bottled water manufacturer in the U.S.,
supplying major retailers across the nation. With incredible growth
over the past several years, the career possibilities at Niagara
are endless!Niagaras culture is fast-paced, innovative and
intensely collaborative. Our Team Members are passionate, driven
and always find a way to get the job done. We work hard and play
hard while staying true to our family atmosphere.From competitive
benefits and retirement options to educational reimbursements,
ongoing training courses and exciting career advancement
opportunities, at Niagara we truly take care of our Team Members.We
hope that you consider joining our Niagara family! Niagara Bottling
LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status
or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting
Keywords: Niagara Bottling LLC, Ontario , Plant Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!