Company: Residence Inn Ontario
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Residence Inn Ontario
2025 Convention Ctr Way
Ontario , CA 91764
The Kitchen Steward/Cleaner is responsible for the cleaning
operation in all Food and Beverage areas, and is also expected to
to maintain an acceptable level of sanitation and cleanliness
throughout the Food and Beverage areas, in accordance with the
Department of Environmental & Health Services .
- Operate the dishwashing equipment to ensure that all china,
glass, and silver are cleaned thoroughly and sanitation of such is
- Return all clean china, glass, and silver to its proper storage
location using care to minimize breakage.
- Knowledge of proper safe handling techniques for all chemicals
- Sweep and Mop and assure organization of the entire Kitchen area
including: sinks, ice machine, soap and sanitizers
- Manually wash and scrub all pots and pans.
- Ensure all dispensers are fully stock of paper, soap and
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in all
kitchens and utility work areas.
- Wash tile floors in all food and beverage areas.
- Empty trash and keep cans clean.
- Comply with all Loss Prevention guidelines.
- Sweep and mop floor. Keep floors clean and dry; clean up wet
- Comply and assure compliance with all safety standards by
following all safety rules and procedures.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
Keywords: Residence Inn Ontario, Ontario , Kitchen Steward, Hospitality & Tourism , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!