Company: Apollo Retail
Posted on: November 12, 2021
At A Glance:If you don't like being stuck behind a desk all day,
then we have the perfect job for you! Your role will help to ensure
thousands of families have affordable and quality entertainment at
their convenience.Your duties will include, removing outdated DVD
discs and loading in hot releases, changing artwork, reporting and
cleaning the DVD kiosk inventory.We're hiring immediately! Check
out this video: www.apolloretail.com/merchandiserImportant
- Merchandise Products
- Daily Reporting
- Problem Solving
- Good Attendence & Work EthicRequirements:
- Stand Up to 8 hours, Per Shift
- Bend, Stoop, and Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Have reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Must Be Highly Organized, Reliable, and Manage Time Wisely
- Must be Flexible & Adabt to Changes
- Promptness ExpectedPerks:
- Paid Mileage & Travel Pay
- Minimum Essential Health Care Coverage
- Per Diem & Hotel for Travelers
- Free Training Resources
- Project Can Range from 1-30 Hours Per Week Based on Volume
- Weekly Pay ("Rain" Offered)Overview:Who is Apollo?At Apollo,
we're on a mission to make retailers and brands look their best!
Because simply put, when products look good, they sell more.Our
CultureOur team is passionate about our mission and eager to
complete their work on time and at the highest level of
professionalism. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences,
and perspectives -encouraging everyone to grow within our
company.We're hiring immediately! Want to wear our shirt and badge?
Cool. Let's chat!For more information, please call our hotline at
813-712-2511 or text us at 844-786-0603.
Keywords: Apollo Retail, Ontario , Kiosk Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!