Internal Medicine Physician - Ontario, California
Company: Friends of Family Health Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Internal Medicine opening in Ontario, California. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
The Internal Medicine Physician will be responsible for providing
complete clinical care for all
patients under the direction of the Medical Director and by written
protocols. The Internal Medicine Physician works in conjunction
with the Medical Director in implementing and maintaining quality
This position is also available at our La Habra location.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain medical, social and developmental histories.
- Perform physical exams and immunizations on all
- Initiate laboratory exams and studies as indicated.
- Provide health education and counseling.
- Management of all acute and chronic illnesses to and above
community standards at all times.
- Consult with and Refer to appropriate specialist in regards to
high risk or complex patients.
- Management of services in accordance with established Clinic's
policies/procedures and contracted services under CHDP, Managed
Medical Care and other medical programs and guidelines.
- Exercise judgment in establishing priorities of medical care in
- Participation in Quality Improvement (CQI) program.
- Provide case management with other health care team
- Provide consultations to other Physicians, Nurse Practitioners,
Physician Assistants, and Medical Assistants.
- Maintain compliance with all healthcare activities and within
Friends of Family Health Centers.
- Excellent Customer Service (Bedside Manners)
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Required Education/Experience and/or
- Working knowledge of Epic (or ability to work on an electronic
health record software)
- Active California Medical License (M.D. or D.O.)
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Practice/Internal
- Active DEA License
- Current BLS or ACLS Certification
- Medi-Care & Medi-Cal Provider (preferred)
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 403(b) with matching after 1 year of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discounts
- Employee perks and appreciation events
- Updated buildings and equipment
- And more!
The intent of this position description is to provide a
representative summary of the major duties and
responsibilities performed by incumbents of the position.
Incumbents may be required to perform other job-related tasks other
than those specifically presented in this description.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Friends of Family Health Center, Ontario , Internal Medicine Physician - Ontario, California, Healthcare , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!