Paramedic - Located in Riverside, CA
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Located in Riverside, CAJob Description:Paramedic (Full Time)
Riverside, CASign On Bonus $15,000 Sign On Bonus is applicable to
Full Time Paramedic hires only and does NOT apply to internal
employees within American Medical Response. Please contact Human
Resources for Bonus agreement details. Two (2) year commitment
agreement with the Company may apply. Eligibility for those
employees who are rehired will depend on break in service time from
the company. POSITION SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this
position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and
basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring
and cost-effective manner. Paramedic Essential Duties and
- Assess each call situation to determine best course of action
and appropriate protocol.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including
defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous
fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to
provide advanced medical care.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency
- Paramedic will provide patient care according to clinical
protocols and safety requirements.
- Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum
- Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical
direction and to provide critical information.
- Other duties as defined by the formal job description Paramedic
Minimum Qualifications: Education/Licensing/Certification:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- CA Drivers' License
- Ambulance Driver's License (from DMV)
- Medical Examiner's Card or DL51 (from DMV)
- State of California Paramedic License
- CPR Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care
Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
- ACLS Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, hand written cards
are not acceptable )
- PALS ( American Heart Association ONLY, hand written cards are
not acceptable ) OR PEPP (only required for Riverside & Ventura Co.
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy
( proof required if conditional employment is made )
- ICS courses, please refer to link
- --- IS-100B (ICS 100)--- IS-200B (ICS 200)--- IS-700A (NIMS)---
- Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare desired.
Click Here For Full Job DescriptionEEO Statement: Global Medical
Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity
Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing
reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Ontario , Paramedic - Located in Riverside, CA, Healthcare , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!