Radiology Technologist - per diem
Company: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for
you as a Radiology Technologist! As a division of Kindred
Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for
chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require
acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team,
where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together
to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars
and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career
growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees
and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary
care and transition patients home or to a lower level of care as
quickly and safely as possible. Each employees dedication is
essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident
and family we serve. Kindred welcomes you to join our team and
build a career that touches lives as a Radiology Technologist.
As a Radiology Technologist you will :
- Receives, relays and documents verbal, facsimile, electronic
and/or telephone orders in the patient's chart as permitted by
State and Institutional policies
- Follows prescribed techniques in administering general and
specific X-rays. (Adjusts equipment; determines proper voltage,
current and desired exposure time; arranges immobilization and
support devices to obtain position of patient; adjusts lead shield;
and selects proper film).
- Determines technique for ionizing radiation during radiologic
- Prepares barium preparation and other chemical mixtures for
- Observes patient and machine during procedure and reports
unusual occurrences and records patient's condition.
- Develops film in accordance with photographic
- Cleans and disinfects X-ray room and equipment.
- Prepares patient for X-ray: explains procedures, transfers
patient to table, positions patient and assists patient at end of
As a Radiology Technologist you will have:
- Completion of ARRT accredited program
- The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
registration. Current CPR certification. State
certifications/licensure as required by the state in which
- One year experience in diagnostic imaging
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee
Keywords: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, Ontario , Radiology Technologist - per diem, Healthcare , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!