Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Position: Registered -Nurse RN, Pre-OpCareRev is the future of
work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks
away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and
pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the
industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up
is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview, and
completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and
get paid. It's that easy! - ----Requirements for the Registered
Nurse RN, Pre-OP Role
- Minimum one year of full-time acute care experience as a PACU
or Pre-Op RN in either an inpatient or outpatient surgical setting.
Must be current and within the past year. This doesn't include
school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to
handle any case.
- Pre-op RN: expert in starting IVs, understanding of surgical
consent, and other pre-op procedures.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.------How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.---
Keywords: CareRev, Ontario , Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op, Healthcare , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!