Wound Care RN / LVN Clinical Liaison
Company: Skilled Wound Care
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Skilled Wound Care, part of Skilled Physicians Group is looking
for a Clinical Liaison/Physician Practice Manager with a healthcare
background to head our physician development throughout multiple
regions in the United States.Skilled Wound Care, part of Skilled
Physicians Group is a rapidly growing mobile surgical physician
wound care group expanding into new markets of the United States.
We are looking for a clinically oriented Physician Practice Manager
to work alongside our Physicians to ensure they achieve full
potential by developing and managing accounts. We are looking for
individuals with healthcare knowledge, who can have an in-depth
understanding of the services we offer and work alongside our
Physicians and Sales Team. If you have experience in a similar role
at a medium-sized medical practice, this may be the right fit for
you.To learn more information contact us today at (310) 445-5999!Or
visit us at www.skilledwoundcare.comDescription:As a Physician
Practice Manager, you will be assigned SWC providers throughout the
United States. Our mission is to build a full and productive
practice for each of our assigned providers by acquiring clinical
accounts, managing accounts, growing patient visits, building
provider procedures by finding patients in need. Local travel
required but may travel outside of state as needed to establish new
markets for Skilled Wound Care.We need an individual who will:
- Acquire new clinical accounts.
- Constantly meet and exceed new sales targets.
- Grow existing clinical accounts by ensuring full patient
- Coordinate logistical plan of physician SNF service
- Assist with hiring A-level Providers.
- In charge of the overall brand message.
- Willingness to travel to surrounding states
- Achieve revenue growth according to expansion/growth plan.
- Perform hands on clinical responsibilities with skilled nursing
facilities.Individuals will be expected to meet Keep Performance
Indicators consistent with developing profitable territories
- Salary range $65,000 to $80,000 plus quarterly bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Generous 401 K plan
- Paid time off
- Life InsuranceQualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Management or Business
- LVN or RN required
- Proficiency with EMR systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Healthcare sales preferred
Skilled Wound Care, part of Skilled Physicians Group will ask all
candidates to perform pre-employment confidential DiSC testing and
appropriate relevant skills testing prior to hiring.Skilled Wound
Care, part of Skilled Physicians Group is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual
orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or
Keywords: Skilled Wound Care, Ontario , Wound Care RN / LVN Clinical Liaison, Healthcare , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!