Physician Assistant - Ontario Health Center (Physician Assistant #)
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Ontario, California.
Become a Valued Member of Your Family Medicine Team As a Physician
Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in
improving the level of care in Family Medicine . At Vituity , we
never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems
of support you need to practice to the full extent of your
education and training. The Vituity Team . When you join Vituity ,
one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United
States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your
skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional
development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation,
grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals. The Practice
Ontario Health Center - Ontario, CA
- One of eight clinics part of the San Bernardino Public Health
- The clinic offers a variety of services including pediatrics,
primary care, dental immunizations, sexual health and teen
- Potential for minor procedures
- All age groups seen The Community
- Founded as a Model Colony, based on innovation, planned
development, community service and family values, the City of
Ontario has become the economic heart of the region.
- Just 35 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, the City of Ontario
is ideally situated as Southern California's gateway. With three
major interstates, two railroads and the Ontario International
Airport, the City of Ontario offers direct access from Los Angeles
to the rest of California, and to North America.
- Ontario is home to the Ontario Mills, the largest one-story
shopping mall on the west coast. The Opportunity
- Seeking preferably Family Medicine, Primary Care, or Internal
Medicine physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current
national certification, and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity
- Applicants only. No agencies please. Our passion for patient
care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that
when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can
exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and
clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership
where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who
strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today.
Come grow with us!
Keywords: Vituity, Ontario , Physician Assistant - Ontario Health Center (Physician Assistant #), Healthcare , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!