Manager, Workplace Experience
Posted on: January 26, 2023
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has beenthe backbone of
senior care. We've amassed therichestsenior care dataset making
ourmarket density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare
ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other
platform.With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we've become
the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network,
offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep,
real-time insights at every stage of a patient's journey.For more
information on PointClickCare, please connect with us onand.Job
Summary:Under the direction of the Sr. Director, Workplace
Experience, the Workplace Experience Manager will be responsible
for overall day to day operations of PointClickCare's Canadian
office facilities and associated programs and projects. The
incumbent will manage a diverse team of Workplace professionals,
work closely with all corporate stakeholders and will act in an
advisory capacity to the Sr. Director. The successful candidate
will be highly customer service oriented, experienced in managing
programs, compliance, maintenance contracts, office asset
management, large scale occupancy & space planning, food services,
vendor management and inhouse events. The Workplace manager is
required to be on call 24/7 in case of emergency, be intimately
familiar with departmental & company emergency recovery processes
and plan.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of the Workplace Experience team
members including the day-to-day direction &
- mentoring, yearly goal setting, and performance review
processes, recruitment, and development.
- Build & manage the Workplace Experience operations budget.
- Prepare for Director's review monthly metrics reports e.g.
Occupancy & space utilization, Financial BVA's, Facilities requests
- Work with Sr. Director, team stakeholders and coordinate
accordingly all in house events.
- Work with HR and hiring managers to manage space onboarding &
requirements for all new hires.
- Liaise & work with & partner with building landlords on key
initiatives such as Green, WELL building standards, LEED etc.
- Engage with key stakeholders in space planning
- Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines,
and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental goals.
- Designing, implementing and managing various initiatives. (i.e.
- Vendor management including contract negotiation and
- Negotiate & manage all building maintenance contracts,
schedules & vendors.
- Procurement and management of office equipment.
- Act as Fire Safety Director/Incident Commander.
- Work with physical Security Manager to keep departmental
emergency recovery plan updated & be intimately familiar with
departmental & company disaster recovery processes and plan.
- Provide advice, information, and support to the Senior
Management Team with regard to facilities related issues.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of office moves and
- Review facilities related expenditures to determine
opportunities for cost savings.
- Ensure compliance of building codes, health and safety
- Hands on effort to complete projects and daily tasks.
- Special projects as required.
- Available, on call, 24/7 in case of emergencyOther Duties:
- Proactively pursue professional development activities
- Perform other duties as requestedEducation:
- Preferred: Post Secondary Education in a related field, FMP or
CFM designation is an asset, Auto Cad, FM software
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in a Workplace
Experience role and post-secondary education in a related
- Self-starter, willing to learn, able to work
- Demonstrated facilities management experience at a mid to
senior level in a large business including experience in
supervision and administrative management.
- Demonstrated ability to design content and assist in delivering
training to staff and users as required in areas of
- Experience in developing and managing ongoing efforts to build
awareness and knowledge in the areas of violence prevention, Health
and Safety, first aid and Emergency Preparedness.
- Superior decision-making capacity.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal
- Proven experience in resolving conflict.
- Demonstrated commitment to superior customer service excellence
with a solution oriented focus and the ability to work as part of a
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support the work of
- Experienced in working closely with HR and Senior Management
- First Aid
- Health and SafetyTravel Requirements:
- In office & Remote as requiredPhysical Demands:
- Normal office environment #LI-Hybrid#LI-TW1It is the policy of
PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without
discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion,
national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any
other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and
encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking
part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact
email@example.com should you require any
accommodations.When you apply for a position, your information is
processed and stored with Lever, in accordance with . We use this
information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We
also store this information, and may use it in relation to future
positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant
to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate
business need to process your information, we will either delete or
anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare
uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to
access, correct, or delete your information, please contact
PointClickCare's human resources team: PointClickCare is committed
to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired,
you commit to following our information security policies and
procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or
Keywords: PointClickCare, Ontario , Manager, Workplace Experience, Executive , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!