Physician Clinic Medical Director Ontario, CA
Posted on: November 24, 2022
More time for your patients and more time for you. It's time to
learn more about careers at Concentra.
At Concentra, our physicians spend 90% of their time clinically
treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting,
business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management.
This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love
of patient care with their management skills, working for the
leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team
of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally,
they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by
balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a
clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you
to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the
health of America's workforce.
* Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically
mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and
* Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
* Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as
identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming
* Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that
follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC
* Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
* Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to
train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
* Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
* Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
* Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
* Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights,
no weekends, no holidays - along with 30+ days off a year.
* Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
* Center Achievement Bonuses
* Medical Malpractice Coverage
* CME Allowance/Time
* 401(k) with Employer Match
* Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
* Life Insurance/Disability
* Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you're ready for a fresh start, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer,including
Keywords: Concentra, Ontario , Physician Clinic Medical Director Ontario, CA, Executive , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!