Company: Redbarn Pet Products LLC
Posted on: May 11, 2022
About Us:Redbarn - Pet Products is a manufacturer of premium pet
food, treats, and chews. For over 25 years, Redbarn has been a
family-owned business, and our co-founders, Jeff and Howie, are
committed to staying that way. What began in 1996 as two lifelong
best friends cooking in a kitchen has flourished into what they
call, one big family. Jeff and Howie are honored to have many
talented people who've worked beside them for 25 years now and to
support a team of more than 500 today. Together, we work every day
to put a smile on your pet's face.The Company offers competitive
wages and benefits including employee discounts, company matched
401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D and voluntary
benefits, Paid Sick, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays.Position
SummaryAn innovative food, chews and treats company based out of
the Los Angeles area, we are looking for a motivated and
enthusiastic self-starting person for a sales position based in the
Inland Empire.The Account Manager is responsible for increasing our
sales revenue and maintaining customer relationships within the
assigned geographical area: San Diego, Orange County, High Desert,
Low Desert, Inland empire. This role will require outstanding
organizational and outside sales skills. Additionally, this
position requires excellent communication and the ability to
understand and identify customer needs.Sales experience, preferably
in the pet industry, or general pet industry related experience, is
recommended. You must have a positive attitude, a willingness to
work hard, and be seeking a long-term career.Ultimately, the goal
of this position is to provide win/win scenarios for both our
company and our customers to create partnerships with expectations
of strong sales growth.Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage distributors assigned as follows:
- Review inventory and fill rates.
- Conduct business review meetings.
- New item placement.
- Get pricing to distributor that is inline with the suggested
- Promotion participation (national & regional).
- Handle deductions, returns, and credits.
- Coordinate shows and order samples for them.
- Order samples for distributor reps.
- Attend distributor sales meetings and set up trainings.
- Set up inside/outside blitz.Manage retail locations/direct
buying accounts in assigned states as follows:
- Grow sales in the store.
- Get new products placed.
- Gain shelf space in the store.
- Gain off shelf secondary placement in stores.
- Set up POP and signage in store.
- Conduct training for store employees.
- Business reviews.
- Set up marketing promotions.
- Write turnover orders in the store.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems;
developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills,
Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation,
Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client
Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- Proven experience as an Area Manager.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; 5 years of
outside sales experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and leadership ability.
- Must be able to travel by air and car.
- Must be able to travel for work 90% of the time.
- Must reside in Los Angeles, California.Redbarn Pet Products is
an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and
would like to learn more about what categories of personal
information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may
use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at
Collection at the link
Keywords: Redbarn Pet Products LLC, Ontario , Account Manager, Executive , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!