Director, Technology - Risk and Compliance
Company: Infowave Systems, Inc
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Title: Director, Technology - Risk and ComplianceLocation:
Ontario, CA- ONSITEH1 sponsorship is not available for this
- Develop, implement, and communicate information security,
policies, standards, and procedures that support the overall goals
and strategic plans.
- Provide leadership and direction across the Information
Technology teams to instill practices that keep member and
organizational data secure.
- Develop partnerships with IT Leaders and co-develop Security
roadmap to support COMPANY's achievement of its mission.
- Manage the daily operations for Security Operations Center,
secure development lifecycle, and governance functions across
on-premise, hybrid cloud, and cloud capabilities.
- Ensure that cyber incident response, disaster recovery and
business continuity plans are in place and tested.
- Work closely with COMPANY's IT and Business leaders to ensure
the delivery of major strategic initiatives on schedule, and within
- Vendor management and Governance
- Oversee, negotiate, and evaluate successful relationships with
vendors, contractors, and service providers Minimum Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management
or similar technical field
- Twelve (12) years of information systems experience at a
- 8 years of track record of security expert with executive
management responsibilities and digital transformation
- 8 years of implementing Incident Response, Threat Intelligence,
DLP/DR/BCP, IAM, Information Privacy, SOC Management, Security
Architecture, Security policy/advocacy and Risk Assessments
- 8 years of developing and managing risk-based security programs
leveraging a wide variety of cyber security technologies
- Strong understanding of - Healthcare issues, information
systems, management issues, and current trends.
Keywords: Infowave Systems, Inc, Ontario , Director, Technology - Risk and Compliance, Executive , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!