Company: Rubio's Coastal Grill
Posted on: January 6, 2022
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our
Benefits we can offer you:
- Competitive Pay
- Career growth
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k plan with Company match
- Monthly bonus plan based on achievable operational metrics
- Paid time off
- Free Shift Meals
- 50% Food and Catering for you and your friends and family.The
right candidate has the following characteristics:
- A friendly, respectful and enthusiastic attitude
- Can foster and enforce food safety
- Loves to influence and train others
- Focused on the guest experience
- The ability to train employees on key elements of their daily
- A team player who can jump in wherever needed
- Partners with, and supports the General Manager to keep the
restaurant running smoothlyWhen you join Rubio's, you become a part
of a family that's been together for over 35 years. We may work
across many locations, but at the end of the day, we are all
committed to a single mission: serve delicious coastal food that
you can feel great about.
This position does require you to drive on behalf of the company.
To be an eligible driver for Rubio's, you must be over 18 years of
age, and have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving
record, and meet insurance requirements in the state in which you
will be employed upon hire.
Rubio's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Rubio's participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Rubio's Coastal Grill, Ontario , Assistant Manager, Executive , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!