Project Manager - Medical Management
Company: Staff Smart, Inc.
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Our client is a Fortune 100 company in managed healthcare. Their
innovative tech-savvy approach to healthcare and medical management
has enabled them to stay ahead of the curve with an outstanding
record of financial stability and superior integration of
technology. Join a diverse and successful team of A-players
dedicated to becoming the most trusted name in healthcare.
They are seeking an experienced Project Manager to assist them with
critical projects. This is a local/remote 6mo+ contracting
opportunity that may entail some onsite work/travel within a SoCal.
Contract to Hire potential is likely.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing multifaceted IT and
Medical Management (Utilization Management/Case Management)
projects ensuring scope is delivered according to deadlines,
budget, and quality standards. The Project Manager manages local
and strategic projects with complex scope and scale, and reports
and status report to the Medical Management Senior Program Manager.
The Project Manager develops project plans, builds project
schedules, manages project meetings, communicates progress and
status, enforces quality management, and identifies, responds, and
manages risks, issues, and changes and manages all information
technology project activities and ensures all project phases are
documented appropriately. The Project Manager serves as a mentor
for other Project Managers.
- 8+ years of experience managing projects
- PMP Certified
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Due to the clinical nature of our client's work, Proof of
Covid-19 Vaccination will be required
Key Responsibilities and Attributes:
- The focal point for engaging and collaborating with CA IT,
National IT and CA Business Leadership and Technical staff may
include any of the following:
- Working within the California PMO
- Product Management and Product Development
- Digital Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Security
- Infrastructure and Operations
- CA IT Program Management Office
- IPA Business Operations
- Group Business Operations
- Develops and maintains project documentation including detailed
Project Management Plans, MS Schedule, Status reports, Tracking the
IRAAD including issues, risks, and other material as required.
- Facilitates regular project status meetings and provides
- Collaborates with IT and Business Stakeholders to identify and
- Comfortable presenting in person and via WebEx/Teams to large
- Previous project experience with Agile SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban,
etc. methodologies a plus
Previous IT experience in a health delivery, health plan, or IPA
environment a plus including Medical Management (UM and CM)
- Previous IT experience with the following technologies
- MS Project
- Rally (Ideally)
- MS Office applications
Applicants must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer. No
third parties please.
Staff Smart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, genetic information, disability status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Staff Smart, Inc., Ontario , Project Manager - Medical Management, Executive , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!