Company: Uline Careers
Posted on: November 22, 2021
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
Days: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM
Nights: Sunday - Thursday, 9:30 PM to 6:30 AM
- Manage day-to-day operations of a specific warehouse
- Lead and develop a warehouse department team to deliver
unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in your daily department
- Monitor warehouse performance and quality standards.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to relocation to other Uline locations a must.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as adrug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employmenthair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore to learn more! Associated
topics: inventory control, leader, logistics analyst, logistics
management, manager, senior, rep, representative, warehouse
analyst, warehouse specialist
Keywords: Uline Careers, Ontario , Warehouse Manager, Executive , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!