Company: Biagi Bros.
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
Family owned business since 1986, with great culture and
This position is responsible for overseeing and managing one of the
company s warehouse facilities which includes financial and
operational performance, and managing the customer
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Plans, implements and monitors day-to-day warehouse operations
and personnel, workforce planning and scheduling, customer service
- Reviews orders, schedules staffing and manpower to meet
customer s needs.
- Motivates employees and handles problem resolution to achieve a
positive work environment
- Works closely with staff to supervise warehouse operations,
warehouse maintenance, customer service and inventory.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations
by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational,
and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material
handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new
legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising
management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing
and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts;
reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and
implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work
orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives; scheduling expenditures;
analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and
assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting,
and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- The Warehouse Operations Manager is responsible for
coordinating with transportation operations to ensure customer
satisfaction and optimal driver performance.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager.
- Punctuality and regular attendance is mandatory.
- At least three years of management experience including
managing people and being accountable for a department or
- Solid communication skills including written and
- Must have knowledge of Wholesale Vendor Compliance requirements
to ensure Warehouse operations are compliant.
- Must be computer literate and have basic to intermediate
working knowledge of WMS (Highjump, AX) Microsoft Office Suite
programs such as word, Outlook and excel.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and recall
- The nature of this job requires an individual who is dedicated,
is detail-oriented and understand the business.
- The ability to handle responsibility in a fast-paced
environment is a necessity.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Because this individual will be involved in implementing policies
and procedures, it is essential that the person be a diplomatic,
sensitive and an effective communicator.
Biagi Bros., Inc.
About Biagi Bros., Inc.:
A full-service logistics company, Biagi Bros provides businesses
and organizations with 3PL & supply chain solutions. Because our
distribution centers, warehouses and truck terminals are
strategically located throughout the U.S., we can resolve logistics
challenges in creative ways. Biagi Bros. is a family-owned and
operated company that was founded on a philosophy of
relationship-driven business. More than three decades later, we
still believe that our logistics company success is due to building
lasting partnerships. Visit us at www.biagibros.com
Apply Online Below
We are an equal opportunity employer. Veterans are encouraged to
Keywords: Biagi Bros., Ontario , Warehouse Manager, Executive , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!