Quality Engineer - Sterilization
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Is business with Sterigenics, they have a chamber they use for
their product. They want to increase the capacity, purchasing a
bigger chamber from 3 to 6 pallets. They need to finalize the
implementation. Supplier quality is already completed, and
validation documentation is already created-they need someone to
pick up the work where the other consultant left off.
- Getting a second supplier, with up to 6 pallets. Validation.
Steris in Temecula. Also needs QE support for this
- This person needs to finish the completion of the validations
and have a strong sterilization understanding. (ETO)
- There are also ongoing suppliers that they are looking
Statistical Data, maybe Chemical Engineering Background
- Run it by the end user, hands on in the packaging area, how we
are prepping the product to go out.
- Local Process that needs to be updated. Current chamber is 3
pallets, configuration needs to be changed. Preparation before it
goes to Sterilization. Procedural Documentation work is the
- Sterilization Experience, ETO/EO
- Medical Device QE
- Chemical Engineering background
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Ontario , Quality Engineer - Sterilization, Engineering , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...