Reg Mgr, Industrial Engineering
Company: Americold Logistics, LLC.
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Provide leadership to all industrial engineers for the assigned
region. Ensure all project roll outs are successful along with
expected change management processes. This includes new roll outs
as well as ongoing maintenance. Projects will include Americold
Operating System (AOS) maturity for key focus areas, WMS
conversions, Labor Engineering Standards, Incentives, and
Continuous Improvement Initiatives. Provide thought leadership for
new and existing facilities. Essential Functions:
- Provide day to day leadership to assigned Industrial
- Prepare and provide regional report out of all KPI's and
metrics related to LMS, Incentives, site performance (productivity,
CMO's) and CI initiatives. This includes a full project portfolio
along with performance of region related to IE Support
- Conduct one on one's with each direct report to ensure on track
with all projects and provide coaching and support as needed.
- Maintain an update to calendar of projects for the entire
region along with timelines and owners. Keep up to date and current
at all times.
- Own, manage, and lead all projects for region with application
of project management skills, KPI, and performance management.
Ensure all project results are validated through finance and have a
structured A3 using CI tools.
- Ensure all projects are executed on time, on budgets and meet
or exceed predefined goals and objectives. Results are sustainable
and delivered with proper Change Management Practices.
- Lead the implementation, standardization, and deployment of the
company's Labor Management system.
- Coach functional and operational leadership and staff on use of
LMS tools, methods, and applications.
- Apply IE, CI and PMO skills and methodologies to opportunities
that reduce costs, improve efficiency, and quality without
negatively impacting service levels.
- Direct studies in operations to maximize workflow and spatial
- Conduct a hands-on review of SOP's at facility level to ensure
compliance with all processes.
- Maintain and execute a schedule to validate required meeting
structure is in place at each site and the sites are in compliance
of the requirements regarding 5 habits/AOS meetings. Ensure this is
audited by each Engineer for compliance and best practice sharing
is in motion.
- Partner with Regional VPs and General Managers to support site
improvements in labor management, equipment and automation,
facility layout and operations.
- Serve as business partner on various projects which impact
facility operations and cost.
- Identify and implement initiatives which improve utilization of
assets (facility, labor, equipment etc.)
- Keep abreast of innovation and technology and bring solutions
to improve operations.
- Drive AOS improvements and Continuous Improvement
- Ensure compliance to AOS focus areas and provide leadership to
drive the business from beginning to leading stages of
- Conduct due diligence of new acquisitions and ensure successful
Keywords: Americold Logistics, LLC., Ontario , Reg Mgr, Industrial Engineering, Engineering , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!