Full Stack Engineer .NET
Company: RCM Technologies Technical Publications
Posted on: July 31, 2022
If you may be interested in this opportunity, please give me a
call at your convenience. Thank you. 973-658-3155
email@example.com - Must work PST. Time Zone ** Must be
Permanent Resident, Green Card Holder, or U.S. CitizenNo Corp to
CorpJob Title: Full Stack .Net Developer Job Function: Full stack
.Net Developer utilizing C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL Server Job Type:
Contract to Hire Full Time - - Please no Corp to CorpLocation:
Ontario, California, or 100% remoteRCM is seeking an experienced
Full stack .Net Developer utilizing C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL
Server to work for our healthcare client. The ideal candidate will
have 5+ years of software development experience, experience in
both web and desktop application development, and experience with
Agile. Primary Responsibilities
- Develop enterprise-level software that meets business needs
using primarily Microsoft technologies.
- Conform to industry best practices for code construction,
software security, data security, scalability, and
- Interact with stakeholders to understand business requirements
and accurately translate them into working code.
- Provide reliable estimation of work and commit best efforts to
delivering work in alignment with those estimates.
- Consistently maintain a high level of quality in developed
- Extensive experience developing full-stack web, desktop, and
server applications using Microsoft .Net and SQL Server.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC and object-oriented programming required.
- Entity Framework and LINQ required.
- T-SQL, query optimization, and relational database design
- Experience with React or Angular.
- Experience practicing SOLID object-oriented design principles,
implementing service-oriented application development techniques,
and applying common design patterns and architectures (e.g.,
repository, factory, onion, microservices, event-driven, etc.)Nice
to have skills
- Experience with WCF, BizTalk, SSIS.
- Experience with work item and defect tracking management
systems such as Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps, Rally, Jira,
- Experience working in Continuous Integration/Continuous
- Experience operating in an Agile environment.
- Experience with cloud technologies.Education & Certifications
- Four-year degree in a related field or equivalent
experience.RCM Technologies, (USA) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer M/F/D/V. RCMT encourages applicants of all ages. Vince
GirardiSenior Technical RecruiterRCM Technologies, Inc.Parsippany,
Keywords: RCM Technologies Technical Publications, Ontario , Full Stack Engineer .NET, Engineering , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!