Senior Pipeline Engineer
Company: WestLAND Group, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2021
Who We Are: Voted top 100 "Best Firms to Work For," in 2016,
2017, 2018, 2019, WestLAND Group is a full-service civil/mechanical
engineering, geospatial and land planning company providing
creative and innovative solutions to public and private clients
throughout California since 2000. The firm specializes in civil
engineering/site development; utility engineering; surveying and
mapping; and GIS.
Job Description:The Senior Pipeline Designer is responsible for
checking projects and deadlines and have familiarity with
standards, materials, and other piping knowledge. This position
will be working on various projects for natural gas/oil/ pipeline,
horizontal directional drilling, regulator Station MSA design, and
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review all designs and completion drawings for errors and
omissions as well as to ensure that company standards and customer
requirements are meant.
- Continuously design new projects and make improvements to
- QA/QC all drawings for CADD standards and format.
- Work with fellow designers to develop designs for
- Assist Project Managers with proposals and deliverables to
ensure standards are meant.
- Familiarity with surveying principles and able to write survey
- Assign personnel to specific aspects of a given project
including technical studies, project design, preparation of
technical plans and product testing.
- Deliver complete and accurate design packages in a timely
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field,
- Licensed as an Engineer in Training (EIT), preferred,
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the design of pipeline projects
plan/profile and detailed piping drawings,
- Prior experience with 3D Modeling in Aveva or Plant 3D,
- Familiarity with gas design standards is preferred,
- Must be familiar with codes, standards and materials,
- Excellent technical and communication skills, including
MicroStation and Auto CAD,
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently,
- Must be able to identify problems and seek solutions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: WestLAND Group, Inc., Ontario , Senior Pipeline Engineer, Engineering , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!