Accounting Clerk -
Posted on: July 18, 2021
This individual is responsible for processing all accounts payable
and accounts receivable functions in an efficient and thorough
1. Assure all submitted requests for payment have proper back-up
documentation and account coding.
2. Answer all vendor inquiries, conducting research regarding
outstanding billings and delays in payment.
3. Analyze vendor accounts to insure all invoices have been
received and paid by reviewing all statements and contacting staff
to locate missing information.
4. Confirm that all inventory items are purchased on a PO
5. Process all invoices
6. Review and approve check run twice weekly
7. Make collection calls on accounts 31+ days
2-3 years of experience. Must be able to maintain a high level of
accuracy and attention to detail.
Email resume right away!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected
Keywords: , Ontario , Accounting Clerk -, Accounting, Auditing , Ontario, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!